CAN'T GET ENOUGH - READER FAVORITES
BLOGS I KNOW YOU'LL LOVE!
Popular posts from this blog
STUMBLING THROUGH THE DARK
STUMBLING THROUGH THE DARK When you’re feeling overwhelmed and you think you’ve lost your spark. You’re blinded by your tears and you’re stumbling through the dark. Don’t know which way is up or which direction you should turn. And the ache that has consumed you has now become an endless burn. Whatever situation. However big. However small. I’d run a million miles. I’ll always catch you when you fall. Nothing else will matter. I don’t care what is at stake. I will always be there. When you’re whole or when you break. You are that important. And by your side I’ll always stand. I’d cover any distance. I’m reaching out a steady hand. I’ll find you in the darkness. I’ll never leave, I hope you know. I’ll pull you into sunlight. Away from where the shadows grow. No matter what the challenge. Through the good days and the bad. Through the laughter and the struggles. Through all the tears when you are sad. I stand with open arms. Fall into me each time you break. I’ll always hold you up...
A LOVE WORTH WRITING ABOUT
A Love Worth Writing About I don’t want to be someone's short story, in a tale they tell to all their friends. I want to live in every chapter, in a book that never ends. I want to be the kind of woman, that my partner can’t resist. And deep inside I know, this type of love has to exist. I want a love that chooses me, in both the silence and the noise. In all life’s messy moments, and not just when there’s grace or poise. A love that will not fade away, when our passion starts to slow. But deepens with the years we share, and all the ways we grow. I want a hand to hold at night, when words are hard to find. A heart that stays committed, even when the world’s unkind. Not fairytale perfection, or a picture-perfect view. But someone who will keep choosing me, the way I choose them too. For love isn’t just a longing, or a spark that we defend. It’s waking up and writing us, Again … a...
OUR ENDLESS LOVE
Our Endless Love The way we met Is its own story. I’ll tell the tale In all its glory. Have you ever heard How two souls can collide? About a love so strong It can’t be denied? Well that doesn’t touch What we both share. A bond like ours Is truly rare. Each day I wake I wear a smile. For I get to hold her For a while. And all day long I wear this grin. As I count the hours Till we embrace again. I honestly know How lucky I am. That she chose me To be her man. It’s been nine years Three months, five hours. Since God blessed us With His celestial powers. And I remember when I first called her. And how I get to worship At her altar. Because what we have Goes beyond mere pleasure. God gave me His Most sacred treasure. I promise this I won’t take her for granted. The life we’ve built The seeds we’ve planted. And as years drift by And our hair turns gray, I’ll still thank the heavens Each and every day. And if the stars look down They’ll see us still strong. Two souls in rhythm One sac...
Comments