LETTING HIM STEP IN


Letting Him Step In 


I think I’m at my breaking point,

But God says I am wrong. 

He says I can face anything,

For He built my spirit strong.


But some days I don’t feel so strong.

In fact, I feel quite weak.

I send up prayers every night,

For the guidance that I seek.


I ask Him why the road feels steep,

Why burdens never cease.

Why strength can feel so far away,

When all I want is peace.


And in the silence of my doubt,

When answers don’t appear.

I feel Him in the quiet calm,

That gently draws me near.


So maybe strength isn’t the roar,

I thought it had to be.

It’s choosing to keep moving on,

When no one else can see.


And even on my weakest days,

When I can barely stand.

I know that I don’t walk alone,

I’m held within His hand.


Maybe strength is not the fight,

I thought I had to win.

So I’m leaning on His promises…

And letting Him step in.


Original Poetry Written By 

Eryn Dunbar 

Copyright ©️ 4.23.2026

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STUMBLING THROUGH THE DARK

A LOVE WORTH WRITING ABOUT

OUR ENDLESS LOVE