MOTHER NATURE'S GRACE

MOTHER NATURE'S GRACE



The thunder and the lightning 
and oh, how I love the rain!
It helps to soothe my soul 
and aids me to maintain,

A shred of my composure 
when I'm feeling lost.
Add in snow and ice 
and a cool winter frost.

I’ve always had a special spot
For every type of weather.
Wrapped up in Mother Nature’s grace
on a bed of Scottish Heather.

Blessed by all this beauty
that forever encompasses me.
Fills me with a sense of hope
that I can live life happily.

So thank you wind, thank you sun
you always share your best.
You give me so much peace and joy,
and the gift to manifest.

Poetry Written By:

Eryn Dunbar 

Comments

Justice13james said…
Not everyone deserves to be happy but you do, a rather backwards world when good ppl endure mostly pain and anxiety with periods of happy leaving us to question how can that be. I dare not say more ya never know what might happen
That's absolutely beautiful Eryn, well-done!!!
Eryona Writes! said…
I can't thank you enough, Janelle Erin for taking the time to visit my blog and check out one of my pieces! I look forward to reading more from you as well!
Eryona Writes! said…
You deserve to be happy, JJ. And I hope that I will get to see that look on you one day. ❤️
Justice13james said…
Ah, I figured out how to say thank you so MUCH 🫶🏼

Popular posts from this blog

STUMBLING THROUGH THE DARK

A LOVE WORTH WRITING ABOUT

OUR ENDLESS LOVE